Aquamarine Body Oil
- A beautiful oil is crafted with botanic ingredients to enrich the skin in a relaxing, warm bath.
- Can also be applied directly to skin, or hair, after being cleansed
- Contains naturally derived oils and fragrances to leave your skin feeling nourished and hydrated
Take some time out to ensure your skin is healthy - and reach your full, glowing potential. You deserve it!
- For the bath, add approximately 15 drops to the water.
- Or use directly on the body, apply to clean dry skin. Ensure the oil has been absorbed before wearing clothing.
- This product is not recommended for use on the face.
- Test a small area first. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- The product is contained in a glass jar. Extreme care should be taken when using this product in your bathroom.
- It is not recommended for use in the shower.
- Please note, the incredible ingredients in this product may cause the surface of the bath or flooring to be slippery.
- Please take extreme care when using this product on all surfaces.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Squalane Oil (Plant), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil), Camellia Oil (Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil), Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil), Watermelon Oil (Citrullus Lanatus Seed Oil), Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil), Butterfly Pea Flower (Clitoria Ternatea), Blue Cornflower (Centaurea Cyanus), Lavender Flower (Lavendula Angustifolia), Chrysanthemum Flower (Chrysanthemum Morifolium) and Blue Lotus Flower Oil (Nymphaea Caerulea).
Cautions: This jar is made from glass, extreme care must be taken using this product in bathrooms and is not recommended for use in the shower. Avoid contact with the eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with water. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken skin. Always test patch on skin before use. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Use as directed. Store at room temperature in dry conditions.