Banana Leaf Platter - 26.5cm
- The sculptural Banana Leaf collection will bring a touch of nature, drama, and vibrant color to the table realistic. This Platter is ideal for all sorts of salads, seafood, vegetable dishes, or canapes.
- It will add an exotic appeal to everything you serve, coordinates with other pieces in the Banana Leaf Collection
- Comes with a rounded handle to make it easy for passing around.
- Stamped on the bottom with the company logo.
- A special raised platform on the bottom ensures that it won't tip over.
- Crafted from glazed earthenware with hand-painted features.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Made in Portugal
Portugal's ceramics company Bordallo Pinheiro has a long and exciting history that began with the artist and 19th century political disruptor, Raphael Bordallo Pinheiro. A major influencer back then.
In 1884, he began a ceramics production in Caldas and the award-winning and much copied homewares of Bordallo Pinheiro were born.
At Bordallo Pinheiro, the Leaf collections are more verdant than those in a hothouse including sublime banana leaves.
You don’t have to fill these leaf-themed dishes with vegetables and salads but it certainly adds a nourishing appeal.
Bordallo Pinheiro - the natural beauty of Portugal on a plate.
Approx. 26.5cm L x 4.5cm H x14.5cm W
- Microwave resistance
All products are Microwave suitable, except items with metal or wooden parts. Products must not be empty when used in a microwave.
Always use a handle or an appropriate glove when removing heated earthenware pieces from the microwave as they may be hot.
All products are Dishwasher safe, but should not be left in the dishwasher for long periods of time, after the cycle, as the generated steam can damage the pieces.
Conventional oven resistance
Bordallo Pinheiro products should not be used in a conventional ovenS.
Thermal shock resistance
Bordallo Pinheiro’s pieces are not resistant to a great thermal variation. Avoid putting very warm pieces in cold places or in contact with cold water with a transition time.