Enamel Oblong Bake Pan 37cm - Black Speckled
Since the 1920s, Falcon has filled British homes and kitchens with its enamel bowls, tumblers and baking dishes. With ninety years to their name, Falcon has revitalized their range with a timeless collection of baking trays, ready to add retro charm to your kitchen.
This gorgeous black and white speckled baking tray is incredibly tough, made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel and is resistant to chips and scratches. It is smooth, durable and long lasting so you can use it for years to come. It’s safe for the oven and can be used on gas and electric hobs. This retro tray will never go out of style in your kitchen.
Black and White Speckled Baking Tray features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from enamel – each piece is made by fusing porcelain onto heavy-gauge steel.
- Long-lasting colour if cared for correctly.
- Cannot burn, and resistant to chemicals.
- Oven safe up to 270ºC.
- Dishwasher safe.
Care and Cleaning:
- It is not recommended that you scrub your Falcon enamelware with abrasive materials. To remove burned-on stains and grease, use a soap-filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Use sharp-edged metal objects with care around your Falcon enamelware, in order to prevent scratching.
- When cooking with your enamelware, do not allow it to boil dry. Doing so may damage the enamel surface.
- If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off the appliance and allow for the enamelware to cool before adding liquid.
- Enamel on steel is hard and strong, but like all good ceramic materials, it will chip if handled too roughly.
Colour: Black and White Speckled.
Dimensions 37 x 30 x 6 cm.