Silk Satin Shirt | Cerulean
Relaxed summer style in Laing's short-sleeved silk shirt. The cut is generous and versatile in a beautiful summer colour of cerulean. Wear it on its own with your favourite bottoms or back with the silk-satin midi skirt. Open as a simple silk shacket over the matching slip dress.
- Covered button placket.
- Shell buttons
Composition | 19 momme silk satin
Size + Fit | Model is 5'10" a size 8 and is wearing size small.
Care | Gentle cycle machine wash on cold in a garment bag.
Silk is actually very easy to care for. Forget the myth that all silk must be dry-cleaned. Follow these few simple steps and you’ll be enjoying the luxurious feel of silk against your skin for years.
- Hand wash with cold water with a non-enzyme washing product or gentle hair shampoo in a large tub or hand basin.
- Do not soak for more than 10 mins and make sure you continually agitate the water so that the garment is always fully submerged.
- Rinse until the water runs clean. Lay flat on a towel in its original shape. Gently roll the towel up to squeeze the excess water out.
- Do not leave wet in a ball or the colours could bleed.
- Never use bleach or strong detergents. Never spot clean.
- Turn inside out and hang inside or in the shade so you are avoiding natural sunlight. Do not use pegs if you can help it. You’ll find silk dries very quickly, one of the reasons it's ideal for travelling.
- Never tumble dry.
- Cool iron on reverse.